BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence)
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires Electronics & Mechanical Engineers on contract basis for a period of ONE YEAR for the MMF Division of Export Manufacturing SBU, Bangalore Complex.
Electronics & Communication / Telecommunication
1. Qualification: First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for
SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B.Tech from a recognized University/ institution.
2. Age: 25 Yrs and less as on 01.09.2016.
3. Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt. Rules.
4. Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 18,000/- per month.
5. Period of contract: One year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
6. Experience: Minimum 6 months relevant Experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training in BEL.
Job Profile for Contract Engineers (Mechanical)
1. Educational Qualifications – B.E. in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Experience – Minimum 6 months in manufacturing industry.
3. Eligibility Criteria
a. Candidates must have experience in production/shop floor environment. (Those working in EMS – Electronic Manufacturing Services are be preferred). b. Knowledge of quality tools is essential.
c. The candidate must be well versed with production documents.
d. Candidates with knowledge and experience in PCB assembly processes like SMD
assembly, Wave soldering and Manual Soldering are preferred.
4. Nature of Work
The candidate is required to:
a. Monitor production activities in SMD assembly, Wave soldering assembly and Unit assembly areas.
b. Carry out operation and maintenance of Assembly Machineries, Launching and Kitting of components to assembly, Job Allocation, Monitoring and resolution of any quality issues.
Job Profile for Contract Engineers (Electronics)
1. Educational Qualifications – B.E. in Electronics Engineering
2. Experience – Minimum 6 months in Testing/QA in Manufacturing Industry.
3. Eligibility Criteria
a. Knowledge on test instruments (CRO, Multi meters, Digital Power Supply,. etc)
b. Ability to understand and analyse analog and digital circuits. c. Ability to understand test procedures.
4. Nature of Work
a. Troubleshooting and rework of the Electronic circuits (Analog & Digital).
b. Analyzing circuit diagrams.
c. Analyzing documents and set up test stages related to projects
d. Documentation / Report generation using basic computer knowledge.
The candidate should be willing to work in 3 rotational shifts and manage their shifts in the
shop floor independently with the contract workmen in any of the following areas:-
- Production Planning and Control
- SMD Assembly
- Wave soldering Assembly
- Unit Assembly
- Quality Assurance
METHOD OF SELECTION:
Selection will be through written test (objective type questions in above disciplines) followed by an interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test/ interview.
Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a copy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the written test / interview.
Selected candidates may be posted to any of the other SBU in Bangalore Complex.
Candidates who have not completed BE / B Tech and who do not have 6 months work experience need not apply.
Those who are unable to produce their Degree/PDC in original on the day of the written test /interview for whatever reason will not be considered. Local candidates will be preferred.
Candidates short listed for the test will be informed through e-mail regarding the date of written test & interview at Bangalore only. Any correspondence with the candidates will be through e-mail only. BEL is not responsible for any problem related to e-mail correspondence.
If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence, age, experience etc.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. Only on line applications submitted on or before 21.09.2016 will be entertained.
Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
REGISTRATION AND ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS:
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through BEL’s website www.bel-india.com (Recruitment section). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Before applying the candidates should possess the following:
a) Valid e-mail id and mobile no, which should remain valid & active, till the completion of selection process.
b) Candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST (In PDF/JPEG file only) are required to upload scanned copy of caste certificate in prescribed format.
3. Candidate can access the online application form at www.bel-india.com (Recruitment section) or Click on the URL given below or copy and paste to the browser’s address bar to apply online. URL --> http://bghr-recruitment.com/Default.aspx?recid=133
4. The online registration site would be open from 07.09.2016 to 21.09.2016.
5. No changes shall be allowed once the candidate has saved and submitted his/her application.
There are two steps of submitting the application at the portal:
Step-1: Registration: This involves filling the preliminary application and submitting it. The successful submission at the portal will provide you the user id and a link, to login and fill the detailed application form.
Important: Make a note of the user-id that the system will provide you as a display on the screen after successful completion of the step-1. (User id and link will also be sent to mail id furnished by you during the registration).
Step-2: Login through user-id provided to you by the portal (i.e. after successful completion of Step-1) and then fill the detailed application form. Candidates can view resuls and download call letter after logging to the below URL using their user id-->
Note: BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidates at any stage of the selection process for any reason what so ever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.