Engagement of ITI Trade Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961
1. Applications are invited in the prescribed format from Indian Nationals for the under mentioned ITI trades who have passed Industrial Training Institute Examination from NCVT/SCVT affiliated institutes and possess the requisite educational qualification as mentioned against each trade. Candidates shall apply in the prescribed format along with the copies of self attested certificates and passport size photographs. The candidates who have passed prior to the year 2014 should attach an Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 50 duly attested by a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
2. Selection Procedure:- Selection of candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices shall be made through multiple choice written test of eligible shortlisted candidates. Company reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for written test, if the number of applications for all or any trade is very large, in that case criteria to shortlist will be aggregate marks obtained in qualifying technical qualification.
3. The candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of written test will have to confirm to the standards of physical fitness as prescribed for engagement of trade apprentices.
4. Date of reckoning: Date of reckoning for eligibility shall be the date of advertisement. Any certificate/document issued after the cut-off date shall not be acceptable.
5. No weightage shall be given for those with higher qualification.
6. Date and venue of written test: The likely date of written test is 26th Sep 2016, and venue will be Malanjkhand Copper Project, District- Balaghat (Madhya Pradesh)- 481116. Candidates are advised to visit company’s website www.hindustancopper.com from time to time for any changes/update.
7. This is mere an opportunity for getting trained for improving employability of the candidates and there is no scope for employment in HCL/MCP after completion of the Apprenticeship Training.
8. Stipend will be payable to the engaged Trade apprentices during the period of apprenticeship as per Government rules.
9. How to apply: Applications in prescribed format (attached as Annexure-I), complete in all respect along with self-attested copies of academic and technical qualification certificates, caste certificate, Affidavit (if applicable) etc, and 2 passport size photographs should be sent to “Chief Manager (HR&A), Hindustan Copper Limited, Malanjkhand Copper Project, Tehsil:- Birsa, P.O.- Malanjkhand, District Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh– 481116” or submit in person on or before 15th Sep 2016. The envelope should be super scribed with “ Applic a tion for Tra de Appre nt ic e for Tra de …………………………”
10. Incomplete applications or applications without self-attested photo/copies of certificates/ Affidavit (wherever required) will not be considered.
11. The seats in the individual trades may vary within the overall indicated seats of 52 ITI trade apprentices. Decision to this effect shall be solely at the discretion of the HCL management.
12. Admit card for written test shall be sent mainly through email. However candidates submitting the application in person can collect the admit card in person, one week before the scheduled date of written test, from the office of the Chief Manager(HR&A)/MCP. Please give active email address and keep it valid for atleast six months. Company shall not be liable for non-receipt of admit card sent through email due to wrong email ID or any other reason.
13. In case of variation in name/surname/name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the certificates pertaining to education/technical qualifications/caste/etc., the applicant shall be required to submit a certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
14. TA/DA etc. for appearing in Written Test will not be admissible.
15. Reservation criteria shall be followed as per government directives.
16. Any amendment or update on this shall be communicated only through company website www.hindustancpper.com. Hence please keep on visiting the website from time to time for any update in future.