BEL OPTRONIC DEVICES LIMITED
(Govt. of India Enterprise under Ministry of Defence) EL-30, J - Block, M.I.D.C., Bhosari, Pune - 411 026. Tel. No.- 020 – 27130981/82/83 Fax : 020 – 27130589
Email_Id :- firstname.lastname@example.org
BEL Optronic Devices Limited (BELOP) is a subsidiary of Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Central Pubic Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Defence, Govt of India. The company is involved in the manufacture of Image Intensifier Tubes and associated Power Supply Units for use in Night Vision Devices. Company requires
02 Mechanical Engineers and 05 Electronics Engineers on Contract Basis for a period of ONE year for its Manufacturing Departments.
Requirements: 02 Mechanical Engineers and 05 Electronics Engineers.
Qualification: First class for General & OBC candidates and Pass class for SC/ ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication; Mechanical) from a recognized University/Institution.
Experience : Minimum of six months in the similar area preferably in Engineering Industry is desirable.
Age: Maximum age limit as on 01.10.2016 is 25 years for General; 28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST candidates respectively.
Reservation & Relaxation: For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt Rules
Remuneration: A consolidated remuneration of Rs.16,000/- per month, subject to statutory deductions as applicable.
Period of contract: One year from the date of joining.
Method of Selection:
· Selection will be through written test (objective type questions in above disciplines) followed by an interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test / interview.
· Candidates are required to attached copies of SSLC/Matriculation Certificate, Degree Certificate, marks cards of all semesters/years , Caste certificate, PWD certificate(if applicable), and other relevant certificates
· Candidates who have not completed BE / B Tech. need not apply.
· Applications submitted in the above format with all relevant enclosures will only be accepted.
· Only Indian Nationals need apply.
· If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence, age, experience etc.
· Candidates are required to possess at least on valid e—mail ID which is to be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the written test/trade test will be sent to the shortlisted candidates by e-mail to the e-mail ID which is furnished in the application. BELOP will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
Interested candidates may send prescribed application available on the Company’s website (www.bel-india.com). Only through post by super scribing on the envelope the name of post applied for along with the aforementioned self-attested documents to Deputy Manager - HR, BEL Optronic Devices Limited, EL-30, ’J’ Block, Bhosari Industrial Area, Pune- 411 026 on or before 08/11/ 2016.
Note: BELOP reserves the right to debar/ disqualify any candidates at any stage of the Selection Proceedings, for reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.