THE NATIONAL SMALL INDUSTRIES CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Corporate Identification No. U74140DL1955GOI002481Inviting applications for Executive Assistant on Contractual basis
NSIC, one of the leading Mini-Ratna Government of India Enterprises under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) is looking for self-driven, proactive and young professionals to contribute in the multifarious activities of the Corporation. The person should be committed with competitive attitude, customer centric approach and determined spirit for the growth of MSME sector in the county.
I. POST: Executive Assistant (On Contract)
II. VACANCIES: 15 (ST-02, OBC-06, GEN-07)
III. UPPER AGE LIMIT: 35 years.
Age relaxation for ST - 05 years and OBC - 03 years
Note: SC/PwD category candidates applying for the post shall be considered under General standard of merit and no relaxation in upper age limit shall be available to them. However, 50% relaxation in
application fee is granted to SC/PwD candidates (see pt. 4 of clause IV titled How to Apply in the
However, the upper age limit may further be relaxed in case of deserving candidates.
IV. QUALIFICATION: Graduation Degree from a recognized University with one year Certificate or
Diploma course in computers from a recognized Institute.
a) Only the following Certificates/Diplomas courses in computers of one year and more duration along-with Graduation will be accepted and considered:
1) Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
2) Mechanic Computer Hardware
3) Desk Top Publishing Operator
4) DOEACC / NIELIT Computer Course ‘O’, ‘A’ and ‘B’ Level
5) Advanced Diploma in Software Technology
6) Advanced Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking
7) Computer Hardware and Networking
8) Diploma in Computer Application
9) Advanced Diploma in Computer Application
10) Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
The above mentioned courses of less than one year duration will not be accepted and considered.
b) Besides above, the following Degrees will be accepted and considered as equivalent to Graduation and one year computer course:
1) Bachelor in Computer Applications
2) Master in Computer Applications
3) Bachelor of Science (Computer Science / Information Technology)
4) Bachelor in Information Technology
5) Master of Business Administration (Systems / Information Technology)
6) Graduation in Engineering (Computer Science / Information Technology)
V. REMUNERATION: The selected candidates on appointment will be paid consolidated gross amount of Rs. 19,360/- per month plus conveyance allowance of Rs. 2,500/- per month for carrying out field duties.