NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT& PANCHAYATI RAJ (NIRD&PR)
(An Autonomous Organization of the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India) Rajendranagar, Hyderabad -500030The NIRDPR is a National level Institute of research and training in rural development under the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. NIRDPR invites applications from eligible candidates for an upcoming UN - Women project on -“ From Opportunities to capacities : A Multi – Sectoral Approach to Enhancing Gender Responsive Governance ”, in the Centre for Women Development & Gender S tudies at NIRDP R, Hyderabad , for a period of one year.
|Positions||Number of Posts|
|2||Project Assistant (F inance)||one|
|3||Project Assistant (Computers)||one|
The job descriptions are available on the NIRD’s website; www. nird.o rg. in
Eligible candidates may send their CV along with photocopies of all testimonials showing proof of academic and professional qualifications & experience, duly attested and attaching one recent passport size photograph by 01 /12/2016 through post / courier to the following address.
The Professor & Head
Centre for Gender S tudies and Development
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj
Candidates may also send their CV by 01/12/2016 at the email id: email@example.com
Centre for Gender S tudies & Development
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj
Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India
Pin Code- 500030 (Telangana S tate) IndiaThe National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj invites applications for the post of Project Consultant, Project Assistant (F inance) and Project Assistant (Computers) for its International project-“ From Opportunities to capacities : A Multi – Sectoral Approach to Enhancing Gende r Responsive Governance ”, for a period of one year and extendable as per project requirement or will be co-terminus with the project. The candidates are required to submit their Curriculum Vitae along with the relevant copies in support of their educational qualifications and experience to the address; Professor & Head ,Centre for Gender Studies and Development
,National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar ,Hyderabad -30 , on or before 1st December 2016, 5.00pm. The details of the qualifications, remuneration and other eligibility conditions are as follows;
|management of the project activities |
· Management of data and report from various partners of the project.
· Documentation and Development of reports, communication materials and fact sheets
· Strengthening partnerships between networks of elected women representatives to empower women in local governance
· Scanning and lo cating sources of information and
technical resources related to women’s empowerment
on local governance
· Documentation and reporting of project events
· Any other task assigned by the Project Team Leader
· Conceptual clarity regarding local governance and
· A keen understanding of UN’s role and its
· Excellent interpersonal communication and networking skills
· Excellent co-ordination skills including proven ability to co-ordinate logistics
· Demonstrated ability for training, planning, budgeting, implementation and management
· Demonstrated capacity to engage stakeholders in a development response
· Ability to advocate policy changes
· Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team in
productive fashion both with internal and external members
· Experience of working closely with both government
and non government Institutions
· Ability to network effectively
· Documented evidence of publications
· Knowledge and understanding o f the complexities and nuances of the South Asian Region.
· Willingness to travel
· Selection committee at its own discretion may relax /enhance the minimum requirements in case of outstanding candidates for any of the positions described.
· Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview which will be conducted by the committee constituted for the purpose.
· Interested candidates may apply enclosing supporting documents.
· Canvassing in any form disqualifies the candidature of the applicant for the interview &
· Interested candidate may please send their application in the prescribed form to wdnird@ gmail.com or via post to the following address
Prof. & Head, Centre for Gender Studies & Development, National Institute of Rural
Development and Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030
The applicaiton should reach on or be fore 30.11.2016 5.pm. The Institute is not responsible for postal delay.