GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH DIRECTORATE OF ANIMAL HUSBNADRY:A.P: VIJAYAWADA
Notification for recruitment of (57) Backlog posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons in Animal Husbandry Department under Government of Andhra Pradesh is hereby issued to fill up the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons Veterinary Graduation Qualification in the time Scale of pay of Rs. 35120-87130 with usual allowances in Class “A” of Category (6) of Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Services Rules, 1996 as per the details mentioned below with Terms & Conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science& Animal Husbandry (OR) its Equivalent Qualification from any recognized University /Institution in India or Abroad.
2. Should have attained the age of (18) years and should not have completed (42) years of age as on 01-07-2016 (As per G.O. Ms. No.396, General Administration (SER.A) Department, Dated: 05-11-2016). In respect of candidates belonging to S.C/S.T/B.C the maximum age limit will be relaxed by (5) years.
3. The Candidates belonging to local Area of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon within the respective Zones in the Ratio of 70:30 basis i.e. 70% Locals and 30% Non-Locals and Locals (open) quota as per the Hon’ble High Court orders issued on 30-07-2012 in WPMP No: 21271 of 2012 in W.P.No: 16560 of 2012.
4. Prescribed Application forms and other details can be obtained from the Web site of Animal Husbandry Department (www.apahd.gov.in)
5. The filled in applications shall be submitted to the office of the Director of Animal Husbandry Department, NTR SSVH Campus, Labbipeta, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada – 520010 on or before 28/11/2016 by 5.00 P.M duly superscripting “Application for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon”. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.