Staff Selection Commission
KARNATAKA, KERALA Region
A Name of Post:- ASSISTANT WELFARE ADMINISTRATOR
B Classification:- General Central Service, Group “C”, Non-Gazetted and Non-Technical.
C Vacancy :-01-UR
D Department :- Office of the Welfare Commissioner, Mo Labour & Employment.
E Age:- 18-27 YEARS
(Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. Instructions)
F Pay Scale :- Rs.35400- in level 6 of the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
G Essential Qualification:- Degree of a recognized University in any one of the social subjects such as like Economics, Sociology etc.
H D.Q.:- Diploma in Labour Welfare, Industrial Relations and personal management and (ii) Training
in Social work or allied courses. At Institutes recognized by the government
I Initial place of posting:- Kannur (Kerala)
J Job Requirement:-
1. Implementation and supervision of Welfare Schemes & ensuring their proper functioning.
2. All matters pertaining to collection of Cess under the relevant Act & Rules framed there under.
3. Survey of Labour under his/her beat to ensure their needs as well as assist them in deriving benefits from various Welfare Schemes-ensuring proper scrutiny of applications received from beneficiaries with a view to ascertaining the deficiency/lapses/genuineness.
4. Ensuring Supervision of periodical Returns / Reports and such other information as asked for in respect of Welfare Units/Institutions.
5. Educate the labourer to give up social evil like drinking, adopt small family norms, cleanliness etc.
6. Inspection of the Welfare Institutions / Dispensaries / Mine Establishments / Mettallurgical factories / Hospital.
7. Any other duties assigned by the Superior Officers.
K Instruction for PH (PWD Candidates) (whether post is identified SUITABLE / NOT SUITABLE FOR PH (PWD) Candidates along with details of disability admissible):- The Post is identified NOT suitable for PH.
Official Website: http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in
Official Notification Download Here