Staff Selection Commission
KARNATAKA, KERALA Region
A Name of Post:- TECHNICAL SUPDT. (Processing)
B Classification:- (General Central Service Group B, Non-Gazetted & Non – Ministerial )
C Vacancy :-2 – UR The post is identified suitable for OH – OL & HH - PATIALLY DEAF
D Department :- Weavers’ Service Centre, M/o Textiles
E Age:- Not exceeding 30 years(Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. Instructions)
F Pay Scale :- Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-(As per 6th Central Pay Commission (under revision as per 7th Central Pay Commission)
G Essential Qualification:-
1. 4 (four) Years Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry or Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor or Technology in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry from a recognized University or Institute;
2. 2 Years experience as a Shift-in Charge/Dyer /Bleacher/Finisher/Dyeing Master / Printing Master/ Textile Processing Assistant /Laboratory Technician/Demonstrator (Processing)/Supervisor, handling work relating to bleaching or dyeing or printing or finishing, etc. in a textile processing factory/processing or dye house/dyeing laboratory/handloom establishment.
1. Diploma in Handloom Technology or Diploma in Handloom and Textile Technology from a recognized University or Institute;
2. Post Diploma in Textile Chemistry or Textile Processing from a recognised University or
3. 2 years experience as a Shift-in-Charge/Dyer/Bleacher/Finisher/Dyeing Master/Printing Master/Textile Processing Assistant/Lab Technician/Demonstrator (Processing)/Supervisor, handling work relating to bleaching or dyeing or printing or finishing in a textile processing factory/processing or dye house/dyeing laboratory/handloom establishment.
Note 1:Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission/Competent
Authority in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified
H D.Q.:- NIL
I Initial place of posting:- Bangalore, Kannur.(AISL is restricted to Southern States i.e., Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Karnataka)
J Job Requirement:-
1. To undertake dyeing in small lots for preparation of samples of fabrics.
2. To supervise the work of dyeing and printing section.
3. To give guidelines to printers, dyers, etc.
4. To prepare pastes for dying and printing both by blocks & screens. .
5. To attend day to day visitors and solve their problems in dyeing and printing.
6. To impart training to short term trainees.
K Instruction for PH (PWD Candidates) (whether post is identified SUITABLE / NOT SUITABLE FOR PH (PWD) Candidates along with details of disability admissible):- The post is identified suitable for OH – OL & HH - PATIALLY DEAF
Official Website: http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in
Official Notification Download Here